Most of people who lost iPhone photos could ask “can you recover deleted photos from iPhone?” the answer is YES! If you have backup photos with iCloud before, then try the first way. If not, go to the second way.
Way 1. How to recover photos from iPhone with iCloud
If you have ever backed up your iPhone photos to iCloud or iTunes you
should be able to restore your iPhone photos from the backup. In fact
unless you disabled the automatic sync option in iTunes, you should have
created a backup every time you synched with your PC or Mac. Here are
the steps on how to get back deleted photos on iPhone from iCloud.
1. Login to icloud.com with your Apple ID and password
2. Click on Photos (if it isn't there your messages haven't been backed up).
3. If it is there searched the messages to find the ones you need.
4. Now go to your iPhone and choose Settings, iCloud on your iPhone.
5. Turn off Photos (or ensure it is turned off). I know this sounds counter intuitive but stay with it.
6. You'll see a pop-up. Select: 'Keep on My iPhone'.
7. Now turn back on photos.
8. Tap 'Merge', and wait. After a few minutes the deleted photos should appear back on your iPhone.
Way 2. How to retrieve photos from iPhone without Backup
It’s not too bad if you haven’t made a backup before, iPhone Data
Recovery can easily help you out. Download iPhone Data Recovery program
and follow the guide below to recover iPhone photos.
Step-1. Connect your phone to the computer after
download iPhone data recovery program, and then choose “Recover Data
from iOS Device” as recovery mode. iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S users, skip the
Step-2. Enter DFU mode.
You need to make your iPhone enter DFU mode to scan for lost files. Very easy to do it:
1. Hold your iPhone and click the Start button on the main interface.
2. Pressing down the “Power” and “Home” button for 10 seconds.
3. Release the “Power” button but still pressing on “Home” for another 10 seconds.
Now, your iPhone have gone into the mode of DFU and the program start to scan your device.
Step-3. undelete photos iPhone
After scanning your files, you can see the entire files on the left of
the apps, including camera roll, note stream, call history, messages,
etc. Now choose the category of Camera Roll, find the pictures you
deleted, and press down the button of Recover.
Kindly Remind: You also can use this software to recover iPhone notes, contacts, video and more, if you need to do it.
Question: how to recover iPhone photos which were accidentally deleted?
Answer: check this share: how to recover deleted photos from iPhone