Guide 1: Retrieve iPhone 6 data without backup
Forgot to backup or the backup file was rewritten is common, don’t worry if you do not have any backup, for iPhone 6 data recovery software is able to help you get back all the lost data from iPhone 6 directly. It is professional, quick and easy! But please note that don’t use your iPhone 6 until the data is recovered!
The iPhone 6 data recovery tool is similar with the iPhone 5 data recovery, iPhone 4 data recovery. (For the Mac users, please check out iPhone 6 data recovery for Mac)What you need to do is to download, install, and connect iPhone 6 with computer to scan. Then choose the scanned data to save them on PC.
Moreover, iPhone 6 data recovery app supports restore iPhone 6 data from iTunes and iCloud backup, and you also able to used the below ways to restore iPhone 6 data from backup files.
Guide 2: Recover iPhone 6 data from iTunes Backup
It is also a good news if you have an iTunes backup file. Take actions to do iPhone 6 data recovery from iTunes backup file:
SETP-1: Connect your iPhone to the PC with which you sync it. iTunes should open (if not, open it manually).
SETP-2: You should see your iPhone in a box, top right hand corner. Select it.
SETP-3: Now choose 'Restore backup'.
SETP-4: All the data you previously backed up will now replace the data on your phone. It will take a few minutes. As long as you haven't backed up subsequent to deleting those text messages, they should now appear on your phone handset.
Guide 3: Restore iPhone 6 Data from iCloud Backup
Lost data still in the iCloud backup? Then here are some steps you can follow:
* Login to https://icloud.com with your Apple ID and password
* Click on Text Messages (if it isn't there your messages haven't been backed up).
* If it is there searched the messages to find the ones you need.
* Now go to your iPhone and choose Settings, iCloud on your iPhone.
* Turn off data (or ensure it is turned off). I know this sounds counter intuitive but stay with it.
* You'll see a pop-up. Select: 'Keep on My iPhone'.
* Now turn back on text messages.
* Tap 'Merge', and wait. After a few minutes the deleted files should appear back on your iPhone 6.
That’s all the skills for iPhone 6 photos, text messages, contacts, notes, WhatsApp and more data recovery!
- How to recover deleted photos from iPhone 6
- How to restore contacts on iPhone 6
- How to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone 6